This Money-back Guarantee Policy (the “Refund Policy”) applies to the purchases made
on Let’s Shine website or in the Let’s Shine app.
Generally, the fees you have paid for the Services, are non-refundable and/or non-exchangeable, unless otherwise is stated in this Refund Policy or is required by applicable law.
Note for the EU residents: If you are an EU resident, you have the right to withdraw from service agreement without charge and without giving any reason within fourteen (14) days from the date of such agreement conclusion, unless you provided consent to an immediate agreement performance. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE AGREEMENT BEGINS IMMEDIATELY AND THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT ONCE OUR SERVERS VALIDATE YOUR PURCHASE AND THE APPLICABLE PURCHASE IS SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED TO YOU. Therefore, if you cancel the purchase for any reason within 14 calendar days from the date of
purchase, you will be entitled only to a proportionate refund.
However, we decided to provide you an opportunity to receive a refund (the “Voluntary
Refund”) if you meet the conditions set out below within 30 calendar days from the date
You are eligible to receive a Voluntary Refund if you did not get visible results with our personalized meal plan and all of the following conditions are met:
● you contact us within 30 days after you purchased our personalized weight loss kit; and
● you have followed our personalized meal plan at least during 15 consecutive days within the first 30 days after the purchase; and
● you are able to demonstrate that you have followed the personalized meal plan pursuant to the requirements stated below in Section "How to demonstrate that you have followed the plan".
We will review your application and notify you (by email) whether your application is approved. If the application is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days from the date of application.
If you contacted our support team to cancel your subscription and haven’t provided information on your account, and you were charged during the investigation period, we won’t be able to make a refund.
How to demonstrate that you have followed the plan
You can demonstrate that you have followed the personalized meal plan only if:
● you provide photos or/and videos of meals, which you have prepared/ordered according to our personalized meal plan; and
● the meals were made according to the recipes provided by us in your personalized meal plan.
For the avoidance of doubt, the minimum number of meals depicted in your photos/videos should be equal to the aggregate number of meals made available to you in a personalized meal plan provided by us. For example, if your plan includes 4 meals a day, the total minimum number of meals on the photos should be at least 56 (4 x 14).
Please note that only fulfillment of the above requirements allows you to receive a Voluntary Refund under "100% Money-back guarantee". For the sake of clarity, this "100% Money-back guarantee" does not apply to any other instances, including, but not limited to, the following cases:
● some of the ingredients from the personalized meal plan are not available in the place of your residence;
● you think that you do not (1) have enough time to cook the meals contained in the personalized meal plan, (2) possess sufficient skills to prepare some of the meals;
● you do not have some of the utensils or/and equipment required for the preparation of meals contained in the personalized meal plan.
The Refund Policy is incorporated into and is subject to the Terms of Service unless otherwise provided for therein.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may