1. LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT; AMENDMENTS
1. Let’s Shine as a service and the content available via our websites and mobile apps that will be developed, operated and distributed by Let’s Shine 2021, a legal entity incorporated under the laws of the Norway, having its registered office at _________________________ (“we” “us” “our” or the “Company”). The service delivered, the content, tools, transactions available by using the Let’s Shine, are collectively referred to as the “Service”.
2. Your access and use of the Service constitute your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service (the “Terms”), which establishes a legally binding contractual relationship between you and the Company. For this reason, PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE. If you do
not agree with all of these Terms, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Service and you must discontinue use immediately.
3. Supplemental terms, policies or documents that may be posted at the Service from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms at any time and for any reason.
5. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
6. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms by your continued use of the Service after the date such revised Terms are posted.
7. THESE TERMS CONTAIN DISCLAIMERS (SECTIONS 2 AND 14), LIMITATION OF LIABILITY (SECTION 15) AND PROVISIONS THAT WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, RIGHT TO A COURT HEARING AND RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION (ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER). UNLESS YOU OPT OUT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF FIRST USE OF OUR SERVICE AS PROVIDED FOR IN SECTION 11, ARBITRATION IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AND IS MANDATORY EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED BELOW IN
2. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS
1. THE COMPANY DOES NOT OFFER OR PROVIDE ANY KIND OF MEDICAL ADVICE, HEALTH INSURANCE OR OTHER HEALTHCARE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY COUNSELING, TESTING, EVALUATION, PRESCRIPTION, PROCEDURE OR THERAPY RELATED TO EXERCISE, NUTRITION, WEIGHT LOSS OR WELLNESS OR RELATED TO THE AVOIDANCE, PREVENTION, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY INJURY, ILLNESS, DISEASE OR CONDITION (COLLECTIVELY, “HEALTHCARE SERVICES”).
2. THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL PERSONS AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE SERVICES. THE SERVICE IS INTENDED ONLY AS A TOOL, WHICH MAY BE USEFUL IN ACHIEVING YOUR OVERALL HEALTH AND FITNESS GOALS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR EXERCISE ACTIVITIES INVOLVE RISKS, WHICH MAY INVOLVE THE RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR DEATH, AND
THAT YOU ASSUME THOSE RISKS. BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, AND AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL ACTION, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
3. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE SERVICE WOULD BE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE FOR YOU. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE AGAINST MEDICAL ADVICE OR IF DOING SO MIGHT POSE ANY HEALTH RISK. IN THIS CONTEXT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR HEALTH, LIFE AND WELL-BEING, AS WELL AS THE HEALTH, LIVES AND WELL-BEING OF
YOUR FAMILY AND CHILDREN (BORN AND UNBORN, AS APPLICABLE), AND ALL DECISIONS NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
4. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT PROVIDING MEDICAL ADVICE VIA THE SERVICE. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE,
WHETHER PROVIDED BY US OR THIRD PARTIES (EVEN IF THEY ARE CLAIMING TO BE A DOCTOR) IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PLACE OF (I) THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS, (II) A VISIT, CALL OR CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, OR (III) INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN ANY PRODUCT PACKAGING OR LABEL. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAINING PROGRAMS, CONSULTATIONS, PRODUCTS, OR EVENTS YOU LEARN ABOUT THROUGH THE SERVICE.
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH-RELATED QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OR SEE YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER PROMPTLY. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN OR YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
5. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT, THERAPIST-PATIENT OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY.
6. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS ABOUT FOOD RECIPES, EXERCICES OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURERS OF THE FOOD PRODUCTS, WHETHER ONLINE OR
ON THE ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS, INCLUDING NUTRIENT CONTENT, INGREDIENTS, FOOD ALLERGEN AND CONTACT INFORMATION, AND HEALTH CLAIMS, BEFORE USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT A FOOD PRODUCT, PLEASE CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY.
7. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES CONCERNING THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE, AND YOU ACCEPT THE RISK THAT RESULTS WILL DIFFER FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL. THE TESTIMONIALS AND
EXAMPLES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE ARE EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS, WHICH DO NOT APPLY TO AN AVERAGE PERSON AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANYONE WILL ACHIEVE THE SAME OR SIMILAR RESULTS. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE THAT EXAMPLES OF PAST FITNESS
RESULTS CAN BE DUPLICATED IN THE FUTURE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR FUTURE RESULTS AND/OR SUCCESS. NOR CAN WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU MAINTAIN THE RESULTS YOU EXPERIENCE IF YOU DO NOT CONTINUE FOLLOWING OUR PROGRAMS.
8. EACH INDIVIDUAL’S HEALTH, FITNESS, AND NUTRITION SUCCESS DEPENDS ON HIS OR HER BACKGROUND, DEDICATION, DESIRE, AND MOTIVATION. AS WITH ANY HEALTH-RELATED SERVICE, YOUR
RESULTS MAY VARY, AND WILL BE BASED ON MANY VARIABLES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY,LIFE EXPERIENCE, UNIQUE HEALTH AND GENETIC PROFILE, STARTING POINT, EXPERTISE, AND LEVEL OF COMMITMENT. THE USE OF THE SERVICE SHOULD BE BASED ON YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE AND YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR PHYSIQUE THAT IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE AND USE OF THE SERVICE.
9. IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE.
YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR AND OTHER RELEVANT PROFESSIONALS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
3. USE OF SERVICE; AGE RESTRICTIONS
1. In order to use the Service, you must provide certain information about yourself.
2. If you use the Service, you represent and warrant to the Company that: (i) all required information you submit is truthful and accurate; (ii) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation or these Terms.
Otherwise, the Service may not operate correctly, and we may not be able to contact you with important notices.
3. The Service is not intended to be used by individuals under the age of 18. You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you meet the foregoing qualification. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly
supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Service. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms prior to you using the Service.
4. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of Service, or your access to the Service, with or without notice to you, in the event that you breach these Terms.
5. By using the Service, you agree to receive certain communications, such updates on the Service or a periodic e-mail newsletter from the Company. You can opt-out of non-essential communications by unsubscribing from the email notification.
6. The Service may be modified, updated, interrupted or suspended at any time without notice to you or our liability.
4. APP STORES; USER CONTENT
1. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of our apps will be dependent on the third party from which you received the App, e.g., the Apple App Store, and/or other app stores (collectively, "App Stores" and each, an "App Store").
subsidiaries) are a third-party beneficiary of these Terms and will have the right to enforce these Terms.
3. You acknowledge that all the text, images, marks, logos, compilations (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly of information), data, other content, software and materials displayed on the Service or used by the Company to operate the Service (excluding any User Content, as defined below) is proprietary to us or to third parties.
4. The Company expressly reserves all rights, including all intellectual property rights, in all of the foregoing, and except as expressly permitted by these Terms, any use, redistribution, sale, decomplication, reverse engineering, disassembly, translation or other exploitation of them is strictly prohibited. The provision of the
Service does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights.
5. The information you submit to us, and any data, text and other material that you may submit or post to the Service (“User Content”) remain your intellectual property, and the Company does not claim any ownership of the copyright or other proprietary rights in such information and the User Content.
6. You grant the Company the non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable right to publish, distribute, publicly display and perform the User Content in connection with the Service.
7. Subject to these Terms, the Company grants you a non-transferable,non-exclusive, license (without the right to sublicense) to use the Service solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes and (ii) and (b) install and use the App, solely on your own handheld mobile device (e.g., iPhone, Android, etc. as
applicable) and solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
8. You agree, and represent and warrant, that your use of the Service, or any portion thereof, will be consistent with the foregoing license, covenants and restrictions and will neither infringe nor violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties. In addition, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances relating to the Service or your use of it, and you will be solely responsible for your own individual violations of any such laws.
9. You are solely responsible for obtaining the equipment and telecommunication services necessary to access the Service, and all fees associated therewith (such ascomputing devices and Internet service provider and airtime charges).
10.We retain the right to implement any changes to the Service (whether to free or paid features) at any time, with or without notice. You acknowledge that a variety of Company's actions may impair or prevent you from accessing the Service at certain times and/or in the same way, for limited periods or permanently, and
agree that the Company has no responsibility or liability as a result of any such actions or results, including, without limitation, for the deletion of, or failure to make available to you, any content or services.
11. Your access to and use of the Service is at your own risk. The Company will have no responsibility for any harm to your computing system, loss of data, or other harm to you or any third party, including, without limitation, any bodily harm, that results from your access to or use of the Service, or reliance on any
information or advice.
12.The Company has no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind. However, the Company may provide you with customer support from time to time, at the Company’s sole discretion.
5. USER REPRESENTATIONS
1. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
1. you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms;
2. you are of legal age as established by your respective state or country of
3. you are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Service;
4. you will not access the Service through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
5. you will not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
6. you are not located in a country that is subject to a Norway government embargo, or that has been designated by the Nprway government as a “terrorist supporting” country;
7. you are not listed on any NORWAY government list of prohibited or restricted parties; and
8. your use of the Service will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
9. you own all rights, including the intellectual property rights, to your User Content, and your User Content does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights and other legal rights of third parties.
2. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. You may not access or use the Service for any purpose other than that for which we make the Service available. The Service may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
4. As a user of the Service, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
2. make any unauthorized use of the Service;
3. make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the Service;
4. use the Service for any revenue-generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purposes for which it is not designed or intended;
5. make the Service available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
6. use the Service for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Service;
7. use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the Service;
8. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service;
9. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service;
10.interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service;
11. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service;
12. attempt to bypass any measures of the Service designed to prevent or restrict access to the Service, or any portion of the Service;
13.upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, worms, trojans, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
14.use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Service, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
15.use the Service to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
16.disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Service;
17.use the Service in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations; or
18.otherwise infringe these Terms.
6. PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
1. Certain features of the Service may be offered for a fee. You can make a purchase directly from the Company or through an App Store (the “Purchase”).
2. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, we may change Purchase fees at any time. We will give you reasonable notice of any such pricing changes by posting the new prices on the Service or by sending you an email notification.
3. You authorize us and the App Stores to charge the applicable fees to the payment method that you submit.
4. Our Service may offer subscriptions that automatically renew. Unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription period, you authorize us to charge you for the renewal term. The terms of autorenewal and cancellation procedure will be disclosed to you on the Service.
5. Our Service may offer trial subscriptions that provide access to the Service for a limited period of time and auto-renew unless you cancel before the end of the trial period. The terms of the autorenewal and cancellation procedure will be disclosed to you on the Service.
6. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to modify or terminate any trial offer, your access to the Service during the trial, or any of these terms without notice and with no liability. We reserve the right to limit your ability to take advantage of multiple trials.
7. Purchase within the Service can be performed by using any acceptable payment method accepted by the Service.
8. Purchases made via an App Store are subject to such App Store's refund policies. This means when a Purchase is made through an App Store, we cannot grantrefunds. You will have to contact an App Store support.
9. To the extent permitted by applicable law, purchases made via our website are non-refundable and/or non-exchangeable, unless otherwise is stated herein or as required by applicable law. Note for the EU residents: If you are an EU resident, you have the right to withdraw from the agreement for the purchase of digital
content without charge and without giving any reason within thirty (30) days from the date of such agreement conclusion. The withdrawal right does not apply if the performance of the agreement has begun with your prior express consent and your acknowledgment that you thereby lose your right of withdrawal. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE IMMEDIATE PERFORMANCE OF THE
AGREEMENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR IGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT ONCE OUR SERVERS VALIDATE YOUR PURCHASE AND THE APPLICABLE PURCHASE IS SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED TO YOU. Therefore, you will not be eligible for a refund, unless the digital content is defective.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY
Either party may cancel this Agreement within 30 days of the subscription of services upon written notice. In the event both Parties wish to mutually cancel this subscription, the date of cancellation shall be as agreed by the Parties without regard to the notice provision. In the event this subscription is terminated, Let’s Shine shall work with Client to facilitate an orderly transition of work in progress, and Let’s Shine shall deliver to Client copies of all documents and records or information to facilitate the transition.
8. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
The Service may contain links to third party websites or resources and advertisements for third
parties (collectively, "Third Party Ads"). Such Third Party Ads are not under the control of the
Company and the Company is not responsible for any Third Party Ads. The Company provides
these Third Party Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse,
warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Ads. Advertisements and other
information provided by Third Party Sites Ads may not be wholly accurate. You acknowledge
sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or
resources. When you link to a third party site, the applicable service provider's terms and
policies, including privacy and data gathering practices govern. You should make whatever
investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any
third party. Your transactions and other dealings with Third Party Ads that are found on or
through the App, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, are solely between
you and such merchant or advertiser.
8. USER DATA
9. TERM AND TERMINATION
1. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Service.WITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THESE TERMS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR USE OR
PARTICIPATION IN THE SERVICE, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION.
2. In addition, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress re your activities during the time you used the Service for which you may be held liable, even after anyexpiration or termination of these Terms within the limitation period in applicable laws.
10.MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
1. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Service at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
2. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
3. We cannot guarantee the Service will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Service, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
4. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Service during any downtime or discontinuance of the Service.
5. Nothing in these Terms will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Service or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
11. MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
1. PLEASE READ THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW,
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN THE FUTURE MUST BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE
WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY. THE RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT, SUCH AS DISCOVERY OR THE RIGHT TO APPEAL, MAY BE MORE LIMITED OR MAY NOT EXIST.
2. The Arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the following rules;
a. Any dispute arising out of this contract, or other contracts resulting from it, shall be finally settled by Arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the
Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Institute of the Oslo Chamber of Commerce in force at any time.
b. If a dispute arises out of the contract, the parties undertake to settle it by Mediation pursuant to the Rules of the Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Institute of the Oslo Chamber of Commerce in force at any time. If the
dispute has not been settled by such Mediation within 60 days of its request by one of the parties, and the parties have not agreed to extend that time period, the dispute shall be settled by Arbitration pursuant to the
Rules of the Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Institute of the Oslo Chamber of Commerce in force at any time.
c. Parties wishing the Institute's assistance as the appointing authority under the UNCITRAL Rules (United Nations Commission on International Trade Law) will follow the following rules:
● Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by Arbitration in accordance with the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules in effect on the date of this contract. The appointing authority shall be the Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Institute of the Oslo Chamber of Commerce.
3. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY ONLY BRING A CLAIM IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF (LEAD OR OTHERWISE) OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE PROCEEDINGS OR CLAIMS OR OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING.
4. YOU AND THE COMPANY, AND EACH OF ITS RESPECTIVE AGENTS, CORPORATE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS IN INTEREST, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AGREE TO ARBITRATION
(EXCEPT FOR MATTERS THAT MAY BE TAKEN TO SMALL CLAIMS COURT), AS THE EXCLUSIVE FORM OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR BELOW, FOR ALL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS ARISING
5. Arbitration is a more informal way to settle disputes than a lawsuit in court. A neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury is used in arbitration, which allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. The same damages and relief that a court can award can be awarded by
6. If a dispute arises between you and Let’s Shine, our goal is to provide you a neutral and cost-effective way to resolve the dispute quickly. You agree to first contact the Let’s Shine Customer Service team by phone or email via the contact information below to describe the problem and seek a resolution. If that does not
resolve the issue, then, except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you and Let’s Shine agree that any dispute or claim relating to these Terms or your access or use of the Site or Services will be resolved through binding arbitration, rather than in court; provided, however, that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify.
7. YOU AND LET’S SHINE ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH
RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY
(WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT,
INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US
ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR PURCHASE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
8. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provisionor the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be
empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
9. You may elect to pursue your claim in small-claims court rather than arbitration if you provide us with written notice of your intention do so within 60 days of your purchase. The arbitration or small-claims court proceeding will be limited solely to your individual dispute or controversy.
10.You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR LET’S SHINE WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN
ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
11. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
12.If either you or Let’s Shine elects to initiate arbitration, the initiating-party must notify the other in writing via certified mail, return receipt requested, or hand delivery within the applicable limitations period. The demand for arbitration must include (1) the name and address of the party seeking arbitration, (2) a statement of the legal and factual basis of the claim, and (3) a description of the remedy
sought. Any demand for arbitration by you must be delivered to : [Address]
The Site is operated from the Norway. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State Oslo, Norway, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Oslo or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Oslo.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN, YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES
OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER LET’S SHINE NOR ANY PERSON
ASSOCIATED WITH LET’S SHINE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE,
CONTENT OR SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER LET’S SHINE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH EEMALS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY
SERVICES OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, LET’S SHINE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LET’S SHINE, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHERWEBSITES, OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE
EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
1. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, contractors and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to
or arising out of: (1) use of the Service; (2) breach of these Terms; (3) any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms; or (4) your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim,
action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
16. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
1. Using the Service, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications, you consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications. we provide to you electronically, via email and at the Service, satisfy any legal
requirement that such communication be in writing.
2. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS
INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SERVICE.
3. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
1. These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us at the Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms operate to the fullest extent
permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations toothers at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
2. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or
agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms or useof the Service.
3. We may transfer or assign any and all of its rights and obligations under these Terms to any other person, by any way, including by novation, and by accepting these Terms you give us consent to any such assignment and transfer. You confirm that placing on the Service of a version of these Terms indicating another person
as a party to the Terms shall constitute valid notice to you of the transfer of our rights and obligations under the Terms (unless otherwise is expressly indicated).
4. You agree that these Terms will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defenses you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms.
If you want to send any notice under these Terms or have any questions regarding the Service,
you may contact us at: Post@letsshine.no
I HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED